At The Ho Tai Way, we believe that alcoholism is a disease of the soul first and foremost. For that reason, our alcohol detox in Costa Mesa functions more like a program of self-development and self-improvement, rather than a regular detox facility.
The dangers of alcoholism
Alcohol addiction is a chronic disease, just like drug addiction, with significant differences which, in some ways, make it even more dangerous:
- Both consuming and abusing alcohol are legal above specific age limits
- The addiction builds over more extended periods of time
- Most people ignore the initial symptoms of addiction, allowing the disease to progress
- The majority of addicts only begin seeking professional help in advanced stages of addiction
- Alcoholism affects everyone around the addict, including friends, co-workers, and family members
- The treatment is often difficult since alcohol addiction has a genetic component to it, etc.
Your only chance of defeating the disease is by joining our rehabilitation program as soon as possible. When left untreated, alcohol addiction will quickly evolve into more severe stages, contributing to other physiological illnesses along the way.
How to treat alcoholism?
The first step should be finding a reliable rehab facility and join the rehab program as soon as possible. We believe that everybody can overcome their addiction, so long as they keep their spirit unphased in the face of the disease. You do have the power to overcome the illness, so long as you rely on our experts to provide medical, psychiatric, and holistic assistance.
The purpose of our alcohol detox in Costa Mesa is to:
- Cleanse your organism of toxins
- Remove the noxious components of alcohol from your system
- Stabilize the chemical functioning of the brain
- Regulate the nervous system
- Restore your mental and emotional stability
- Allow you to retake control over your emotions and behavior, etc.
The detoxification process is a medical procedure which relies on targeted medication to counter the withdrawal and prevent you from relapsing. With our help, you will be able to remain sober over the years and focus on building a new life from the ruins of the old one.
The benefits of quitting alcohol
The moment you quit drinking, your life will begin to change dramatically. As you slowly regain control over your thoughts and feelings, your entire view of the world will change. With time, you will:
- Become more confident in yourself
- Develop an outstanding mental strength
- Focus on your life-defining goals related to your career, friends, family life, etc.
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle, which includes better nutrition, optimal sleeping habits, healthier hobbies, etc.
- Discover your life’s true meaning
- Understand what happiness truly means to you
- Focus on your future and never look back
It all begins with our alcohol detox in Costa Mesa, where our experts will lay the foundation for a lifetime of sobriety and personal fulfillment. Under our guidance, at The Ho Tai Way, you will become the strong, confident, and virtuous individual you’ve always dreamt of becoming. Give us a call; choose to fight, and you will be victorious!Alcohol Detox Costa Mesa