PHP Program Providing the Highest Level of Care and Support
This full-time intensive therapy-based program is 6 hours a day for up to 5 days a week. If you have just finished detox and/or residential treatment, enrolling into a PHP is the next step to a successful recovery
Partial Hospitalization Program Description
PHP is the highest level of care that we offer at Sober Life Recovery Solutions in San Diego, Ca. This program is designed for clients who are new to getting sober or have gone through Detox and/or Inpatient Treatment. For one month, clients come to our San Diego location 5 days a week and are treated for 6 hours per day.
Sober Life focuses on Outpatient Treatment services.
On discharge, residential treatment centers recommend continuing care to ensure success. Without follow up and accountability to stay on track many clients fall victim to receding back to old behavior followed by an inevitable relapse. Many people do not have the luxury of taking months off from life to go to residential treatment. That is why we provide intensive outpatient services. This means you can come to our offices 3-5 days a week and receive treatment before going to work or school. This allows you to maintain your life and responsibilities as well as participating in treatment, it truly is a win-win.
PHP usually takes from 1 to 1.5 months before moving into IOP and OP.
Who is PHP for?
- Men and Women
- Ages 18 +
- A step-down level of care for someone transitioning from a residential or inpatient treatment program from 24 hr supervision, to allow more ‘real-life’ experience.
- Those in need of an intensive treatment schedule with the flexibility of maintaining life’s obligations.
- Individualized care to assist our clients in reaching their vision and goals.
- Highly experiential exercises that produce reflective and enlightened emotional responses leading to breakthroughs in limiting beliefs and old behavior.
- Heavy emphasis on individual and family therapy.
- Getting clients outside in the community to practice newfound life skills in a real-world setting.
Ready to Make a Change?
We help people beat addiction by changing the way they see it.
Discover why our innovative approach was featured on FOX News