Successful Outpatient Rehab Solutions in San Diego
Outpatient rehabs are part-time programs, allowing the recovering user to keep going to work or school during the day
Outpatient Rehab and Treatment
This Outpatient Program is part-time, for 1-3 days a week. This program is designed to allow clients to continue working or attending school. Outpatient treatment is typically considered a step down from Intensive Outpatient Programs.
Sober Life focuses on Outpatient Treatment services in San Diego, California.
What happens in OP?
Our Outpatient Rehab treatment services offer the necessary continued follow-up and support needed for a successful recovery. Once our clients have completed the intensive outpatient program and have successfully adapted to a sober life, we suggest enrollment into an OP.
Recovery is not an ‘event’ it is a process.
Continued outpatient treatment is an important piece of the recovery process. Our clients come into the office 2-3 days a week for individual, group, or family therapy. We will be able to stay in touch with our awesome treatment team. We pride ourselves in our availability and ability to be of service to our clients’ offering back up and boosting confidence.
How long does OP take to complete?
While continued outpatient enrollment is vital to having sobriety become a way of life, it usually takes from 1 to 1.5 months to complete our outpatient program.
Who is OP for?
- Men and Women
- Ages 18 +
- Step down from IOP
- Ongoing supportive care and aftercare to maintain a healthy lifestyle and coping skills.
- Individualized care to assist our clients in reaching their vision and goals.
- Highly experiential exercises that produce reflective and enlightened emotional responses leading to breakthroughs in limiting beliefs and old behavior.
- Heavy emphasis on individual and family therapy.
- Getting clients outside in the community to practice new found life skills in a real world setting.
Ready to Make a Change?
We help people beat addiction by changing the way they see it.
Discover why our innovative approach was featured on FOX News