Effective Intensive Outpatient Program in San Diego
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is 3-5 days a week, for three hours a day, dependent on the patient’s needs.
Intensive Outpatient Program Description
The Intensive Outpatient Program is 3-5 days a week, for three hours a day, dependent on the patient’s needs. This is a step down from Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP).
Sober Life focuses on Intensive Outpatient Treatment services in San Diego. On discharge, residential treatment centers recommend continuing care to ensure success. Without follow up and accountability to stay on track many clients fall victim to receding back to old behavior followed by an inevitable relapse. Many people do not have the luxury of taking months off from life to go to residential treatment. That is why we provide intensive outpatient services in San Diego. This means you can come to our offices 3-5 days a week and receive treatment before going to work or school. This allows you to maintain your life and responsibilities as well as participating in treatment, it truly is a win.
IOP usually takes 3 months before moving down to OP.
Who is IOP for?
- Men and Women
- Ages 18 +
- Step down from PHP
- Support when getting out of inpatient rehab, which allows greater access to the community.
- Designed to help clients rebuild personal lives and support living at home or in a sober living home with opportunities to keep or find a job, obtain support from the local community and repair affected relationships with family or friends.
- People who have jobs, relationships or are in school.
- Individualized care to assist our clients in reaching their vision and goals.
- Highly experiential exercises that produce reflective and enlightened emotional responses leading to breakthroughs in limiting beliefs and old behavior.
- Heavy emphasis on individual and family therapy.
- Getting clients outside in the community to practice newfound life skills in a real-world setting.
Ready to Make a Change?
We help people beat addiction by changing the way they see it.
Discover why our innovative approach was featured on FOX News