IOP at SoberLife is highly customizable to your needs and can help you stay on course with recovery without having to move to another city, leave your job, or quit school. Our intensive outpatient program in San Diego is one that truly seeks to find a way to maintain your connection with a support group of like-minded individuals.
What IOP Entails at SoberLife
As a lower level of care, clients come to our office 3-5 days per week for an average of 3 hours each visit. Once discharged from residential treatment, our programs make it possible to maintain life at home while continuing to get the help you need to avoid relapse. Most of our clients stay in our IOP program for a month to a month and a half before moving into our outpatient program. We highly recommend our partial hospitalization program as part of your recovery- feel free to discuss a personalized continuum of care with our staff.
Who Can Benefit From Our Intensive Outpatient Program in San Diego?
- Men and women ages 18-35
- Clients stepping down from PHP treatment
- Anyone needing support when getting out of an inpatient rehab facility
- Clients with jobs, relationships, or school to complete
Consider The Numerous Benefits of IOP
- Our program provides the flexibility to uphold your responsibilities at home while taking care of your needs at the same time.
- Recovery experts report a much higher rate of success in recovery when treatment extends beyond a residential program.
- Our environment allows clients to practice coping skills in a safe atmosphere.
- Increased support means less likelihood of using in the future.
- IOP is less expensive than other types of treatment.
- Our IOP program can offer the privacy you’re looking for.
- Why SoberLife?
Our programs focus on post-residential treatment recovery, and since after-care is all we provide, we are able to better focus our attention on the unique needs of clients during continued recovery. We’re more than a recovery center- we are a community offering a connection to support and real people who are going through the same experiences you are. We are a family that genuinely cares about your success in long-term recovery from addiction.
Our Continuum of Care
We are proud to offer the best intensive outpatient program in San Diego, along with additional recovery services that include Partial Hospitalization Treatment, and Outpatient Rehab. You can learn more about the benefits of each while spending time on our website or by reaching out to a SoberLife program specialist by phone. We’d love the opportunity to connect with you and provide answers to any questions you have.
We believe one of the most important decisions you can make after inpatient treatment is to stay engaged with a support group who can help you make the right decisions during this phase of recovery. Our Intensive Outpatient Program in San Diego is a great place to start when seeking out a high level of support.Intensive Outpatient Program San Diego
View Larger Map